You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Sunday, May 1, 2011

TRUST

This is what my talk show is on tomorrow afternoon ( go to Iamdeewallace.com for the link), but I thought, what the hell. Let's get the energy going now.Maybe it'll blow the show wide open. Like that doesn't happen anyway.

How the hell can we trust the channel, the information, the Voice, as I call it, when we can't trust ourselves? It's impossible, because we are the voice. It is our open channel that allows the information, which is available to everyone, by the way, to come through and be heard. But we have to trust ourselves to do it, and not manipulate it,and receive it and understand it in the highest way. So how do we trust ourselves?

To begin with, we need to love ourselves enough to even think we are worthy to hear the infamous "Voice." Why would the little peons of Us be given that ability and talent?  Because we ask. You know, ask and you receive? The Universe isn't going to thrust anything upon us we don't ask for and are not in harmony with.

Which brings us to a second factor of being in harmony with expansion, understanding and the grace of power that supplies us with the will and worthiness of receiving this valuable information. I am worthy to have unlimited understanding about the Universe and the information contained within. I love myself enough to proclaim my worthiness to be the channel of the energy.

Then we have to practice. Like anything, it helps to know we can hit the mark fairly accurately every time we shoot a basket, do a piouette, or bake a cake. We do it enough that we KNOW, which ups the level of trust, which expands our experience of the magnificence that we are. We practice getting out of the way and listening to the still small voice of the big Voice that is Us and the All. We practice knowing when it is the little, smaller us and the bigger, more expansive Us. We practice till we know.

I trust the voice and the guidance that it gives absolutely and completely. Did I always? Nope. I questioned. I doubted. I inched my way through wondering until I Knew. Can I tell you when it happened? Nope. It is a process, just like life itself. An exciting one. But you must dive into the experience without fear, with the clear intention of Divine Love and holding the highest: I want the highest truthful information, not the information that will verify what I want confirmed.

No matter what I have to give up, change, let go of and newly embrace, I am willing and choosing to let it go and have a new thought that takes me to the trust of the greatest me I can be. I embrace that. I trust enough to trust. And it all begins within me.: how I define me.

In this moment of Now, which is the moment of all creation, I choose trust. Trust in the greater me, the truthful me, the authentic me, the God Me. And I Am.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dee !

    Just listened to audio download of your Monday eve show on Trust. Wow - it was a biggie. I'm definitely going to have to relisten a couple times to absorb it all. Love that you've started putting the bullet points of the shows here, that will make it so much easier to pick out shows for re-listening or even just grab a couple important points for rebalancing. : )

    Thanks so much for all you do!!

    linda
    www.thebodycodetohealth.com
    'Physical & Emotional Healing for people & pets'

    ReplyDelete