You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A MOMENT IN TIME WITH MOTHERS

It's Mothers Day and I am in an airport ready to take off for a film with Doris Roberts. Even though my beautiful daughter took me to dinner Friday to celebrate, I am feeling a little sorry for myself.  It doesn't make any sense.

  But alot of things don't make any sense these days, because we are so used to feeling certain ways around patterns in our life, that whether we are REALLY feeling that way is hard to discern.
 I mean, this is just a Sunday like every other Sunday. Except someone labeled it Mother's Day. But just the indoctrination that you should be celebrated ON THE DAY is hard to shake, and I am falling automatically into the programming of poor me. I should be home. I should be taken out to brunch, it's not logical. I don't want to feel that way. I choose not to feel that way.  And yet I can viscerally FEEL the pull to feel that way.

We are all experiencing it.  Something somewhere in our lives still feels the same, even though we have changed.  It is not really a part of us now, and yet we kind of long for the drama of holding on to it: the worry over money, the worry over health,  the same patterns in relationships.  It's not us anymore, but somehow the charge is still enough that the memory pulls us back and if we aren't conscious, we start spiraling again into the memory of what didn't serve us in the first place, but it is a memory we know. And familiarity is comforting.  It's just not very expansive. It keeps us chraged to what we don't want. Again.

 Let's decide today to create a new neuropathway and charge the hell out of it. I choose that. Are you with me?  I choose to celebrate the moment of creation I am in right now, knowing that I have a daughter that unconditionally loves and honors me, as I do my mother who is not in embodiment but still very much alive and with me. She can't go to brunch either. But my honor for her could not be more in place.

 I want to implant the exciting charge of creation in this moment, and unplug from the drama of the past. It doesn't serve me, or the people I love, or the world I create.  It's old.  It feels old.  I charge the new with excitement. I accept the authentic me as the woman and mother who refuses to feel guity, even though it is all self-imposed--because I am living and experiencing the grace of power that I am.

 And I know that is the greatest gift I can give to this daughter I love so very much:  Be your authentic self, without regret or apology or justification.  Shout to the world, " This is me, and I love me."  And then pass it along to your kids. It will be my legacy to all who follow. You are brilliant and magnificent and a force in this world.  Happy Mother's Day to me.  And to you. 

Blessings,

Dee

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Dee! Beautiful thoughts from a beautiful light. Keep them coming!

    Gonna miss hearing you this week but have your past shows to listen to and it's all good.
    Have a great time this week with Doris Roberts.
    Love and beautiful light being sent your way along with tons of hugs!

    ReplyDelete