You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Conscious Creation ~ Karma ~ Directing Energy Part 39 ~ Show Recap



Hello all you amazing, wonderful, incredible, magnificent and very, very, very sexy amazing people out there! This show was about a topic that most of you were probably surprised about! Karma. I know that I’ve said that there is no karma, and I’m sticking to that, but there is a whole new understanding of what karma really is. My healing partner, Jarrad Hewett and I were working on this for a few hours and we finally got to, when you’re living in the light, staying in the light, being your light, there is no karma. When you leave your light and fall into the lower vibrational thoughts and fears, that the collectively is valiantly struggling against right now. When you go back into your own patterns, victim-ness, you instantly create karma to move out of. That is how fast we are moving in and out of our karma! As soon as we create limiting thoughts and go back into our fears and lose our power of our light, then we create the karma that we have to climb back out of, IN THE VERY MOMENT that we have created.

The big thing that is up right now is, “Can I trust the light of me?” If everything starts with light, even your thoughts are light that you’re using to focus other light with. What’s up around this whole “Can I trust the light of me?” is broken into three subcategories.

1.     Can I trust my light to be bright? Can I trust me to come through? Can I trust me to stay in integrity when I shine my bright light? Can I trust that my light is going to be focused in the right way?
2.     Can I trust their light? Can I trust their light not to squelch my light? Can I trust their light to understand my light?
3.     The fear of no light.

The fear of no light is that moment we shut down our light after shining it brightly and someone or something came along to squelch it. Therefore, we are afraid to turn our light back on to shine brightly for the fear of losing our light, unable to feel it again. The fear of “Oh my God I’m going to lose my light again if I choose to shine it” is very, very prevalent right now. Remember guys that all the light is pooled together, so when the collective and the majority of all thoughts are, “Oh the gas prices, oh I don’t know if I can pay my mortgage, oh look at all the tornadoes, maybe it is the end.” Guys, I want you to understand how important it is for you to constantly choose the higher road. I AM choosing to focus on joy, I’m choosing to feel joy anyway that I can, I’m choosing to feel unconditional love any way that I can, I’m choosing to know that everyone’s light blesses my light as I bless theirs and together we create a collective of new thought. So that the new thought of love and joy, perfect health, abundance, balance in this world permeates the one-ness of the light in such a way so that soon all of the light can match up to that new thought and THEN we have the brave, new world. You can do this. You can bring yourself back to what you know is literally the creation of you and that’s your light.

Another amazing piece of information that we discovered this week is that your heart center is different than your heart chakra. So when we direct our chakras to be open, spinning in the right direction, repairing all tears and holes, now has to include us directing our heart centers to be open and balanced as well.

TOKENS of CREATION from the SHOW!
·      I am the light that allows all light to come forward to create my light.
·      You do not have to create getting laid off in order to spend time with your family. You do not have to create disease in any part of our body, minds or spirits, to finally choose that we want health. You do not have to create disharmony in our relationships to understand why we keep going back into our patterns.
·      I am home. I am the light of home. I am complete. I am home in the light of myself.
·      You are not going to lose your light if you allow yourself to be big, you are always in control and direction of what your light is. So if your light is love, joy, truthfulness and empowerment and you direct it to be that, its love, empowerment, truthfulness and joy.
·      Balance everything around knowing that our light is Bright, reaches the masses, loves the masses, creates love for the masses and holds the balance for the masses and created divine love within the light of the one light.
·      Life is just a bowl of cherries. It’s just to be lived in joy and love.
·      Love yourself enough to give to you first, honor you first and celebrate you first and then naturally people in your life will benefit from that.
·      When we know that money is emotional, its just an emotional creation and the better we feel about money, and how open we are to playing with money, the easier it is for it to come in. I accept it joyfully through work. I accept money through receiving it.
·      Directing our light unconditionally to allow, direct, choose, and accept all money in all forms that want to find us in anyway. Know that that brings us joy and happiness and that I can choose to do anything I want with it.
·      We’re home, we’re complete and we know it. We are the consistent light and the consistent direction of that light as love, peace, bliss and harmony.
·      I can, want to, need to, deserve to, attract, never have a problem with and am able to direct my own energy.
·      I know that I can handle my bright light and joyfully expand my light into the grace of power.

Check out the new website at www.iamdeewallace.com

I love you, I love you, I love you. Say that to yourself and trust your light babies! See you next week.

To catch the full show visit  http://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/53495/directing-energy-part-39
Tune in Next Week at www.voiceamerica.com on Thursday May 5th at 8:00 am!

No comments:

Post a Comment