You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

JUDGMENT DAY

I'm in the south and it's everywhere. I am wondering if Los Angeles is focused on the end of the world as much as people are here. Whether they are in committed belief of its truthfulness, or laughing at its absurdity, the energy is permeating everything, and therefore, everyone.

 In my world, I believe in judgment day, but not in the sense of the present looming moment.  We are all at judgment day:  is this the day I give up judging myself, my world, and the people in it?  Is this the day I give up judgment about having what I want? About the guilt that comes with it? Am I willing to stop judging myself so I can love myself and really create a heaven here on earth....a heaven I believe is available to all despite their religious beliefs, but based more on the acceptance of themselves, and therefore all of mankind, as miraculous.?

 I have been trying to listen to the various reports without judgment, because, after all, that is what I am intending to be free of.  There seems to be one thread that runs through all accounts, and that is fear. Fear that it is here, fear you don't believe enough to "go" and be saved, fear that we don't really know what will happen except that "those" who aren't ready are gonna wish they were.

I think one of the most important statements in the world was ," We have nothing to fear but fear itself." Fear is hell. Right here. Right now. Fear is the opposite of freedom. So it seems a bit of an oxymoron that we have to be in fear to be free.

 Maybe the religious establishments forgot to address the scripture from 2 Timothy 1:7. "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." Now that's freedom. And my take on it is:  if I live in that vibration till " the end", I will have lived in heavenly happiness till then.

So here's to the judgment day where we choose not to judge and not to fear. But to soar. In my judgment, that choice wins.  What do you think??

8 comments:

  1. may Gods blessing be with you..always,Dee..from Jon and Donna Who Exeter Toyshop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in NYC, there are posters, people with t-shirts and signs, groups of folks warning us in the subways. For the most part, New Yorkers are taking it all in with a sense of humor (and sarcasm). I haven't personally encountered anyone on the subject of "Judgment Day" that has any fear at all. We are all more concerned with the important things - will the buses and subways be running, what's on sale, can I get deal on a fab apartment and where's the Judgment Day after-party???
    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT. This is exactly what I have been feeling!! I have been trying really hard not to judge someone that is making me uncomfortable. But, this is more like stalker-esque, delusional uncomfortableness. But, is it judgment or discernment? Either way I am totally feeling the vibe of everyone's fear. Time to turn it around! I have been laying here telling myself none of these feelings are real since 4am! xoxo Dee!!!! Thanks for the confirmation!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, so all this blabber about the world ending is absolutely amusing to me!!! I never watch the news and rarely read it but today on the funny radio show I listen to with the kids on the ride to school, they were poking fun at it and what people were doing.

    Apparently if you are "good with your maker" you will "ascend", "be sucked up into the vortex..."

    Now..........how fun it that??? They are using some of the same words we do, yet we find such different meaning in them!!! They are all in fear of dying and we are rejoicing and celebrating our love, our joy and our choice to BE the beautiful Bright Lights we came here to be!!!! LOVE IT!!!

    Then they said that the world isn't really ending until October 21st. (May is the ascension - October the end) so get this - there is actually a website where people who believe they will be ascending are paying $135 to register their pets so that when they ascend, the self-professed 'atheists' who run the site (and therefore won't ascend), guarantee to pick their pets up within 18 hours and care for them until the world ends in October. Guess there is a no animal rule in their heaven.
    I much prefer the 'we are one' rule!

    It was a sweet reminder of all the different energy that's out there and a special reminder for me of the great importance for me to believe in myself and live in the joy I find in being a leading edge lightworker and shining MY Bright Light!!! Thanks Dee!!

    Just sayin' ; )
    Karen
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thinking exactly! Thank you so much for sharing!!
    Love you dearly!
    People are not who we have judged them to be on the same hand we are not who we judged ourselves to be. We are so much more than we realize! This world is not dark and hard and painful, the way most believe. Quite the opposite this a beautiful alive ,light filled, joyful world just waiting for us to open our true eyes, ears, and hearts and live in Joy, peace, love, and equality. We all have a choice to live in our own self created darkness and hell, or to live in light, peace,
    a Heaven on Earth. To choose to Consciously Create and Shine our Bright Light!
    Much Love/ Light to you and All!

    Katrina Singer- Hill

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to give up fear! I want to give up judgement, this is a wonderful post, Dee, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Give up fear Cindy! Give up jugdement!
    And so it is!!! Woo Hoo!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you got the post out. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Zoe says hello. Delta skyclub ATL airport :-)

    ReplyDelete