You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Conscious Creation ~ Directing Energy Part 42 ~ Show Recap ~ May 19, 2011


Conscious Creation ~ Directing Energy Part 42 ~ Show Recap ~ May 19, 2011

Hello all you amazing, fabulous, incredible, magnificent and very, very sexy people! OMG is it good to be back with all of you! I was so grateful for my friends that were able to fill in this last week! I was so jealous and wanted to be there with all of you, but when you’re filming a movie you just never know what your call time is going to be!

The title of today’s show is the Creation of Creation, and you’re it! For example, if I want to act, it’s not up to my manager or my agent. That’s the first place we want to send it. We want it to be someone else’s responsibility and if it doesn’t happen, then it’s somebody else’s fault. That’s what we do with God, the energy, money, our significant others; we’re saying, “It’s your fault.” Or “You’re responsible, why didn’t you?” You all know my journey that I’ve been on with my book, “Bright Light” and I just want to say Thank You so much for all of your support and tweeting, Face Booking and wonderful reviews on Amazon! There is a lot of energy getting the word out, but we have to know that we are literally the creation of creation and knowing that we are healed and we are THERE, creates the reality of that. If we keep saying, “Why aren’t I? When will I?” in every moment of our life we are there AND we are getting there. It is just a continual expansion of the understanding of being there.

I stayed in a wonderful home with wonderful people in Georgia on the last little film that I was shooting this week. They had a wonderful little room for me to stay in and one day I went into the bathroom and got further affirmation that this work is spreading further and further everyday.  They had a Bible affirmation up in their bathroom, it read; “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” 2nd Timothy 1:7 The devotional thought underneath that was,  “If you want victory you must expose the place of your doubts and fears. Many of us are not willing to do that. The devil has intimidated so many of us that we hide our eyes from the sunshine of God’s light, which we are, there is really nothing to be afraid of when it comes to the devil.” Here it was in religious terms, but they are saying it exactly the same way that we do! The only people that are in our way, is us. Our beliefs, our fears, our misguided perceptions are the only things that are in the way of our light.

I got an email from one of my lovely clients who has an annual subscription about how lovely her life has been lately. Six months ago her life did not look so lovely. We’ve done a lot of work through our monthly privates and I’m so happy how her life has shifted. More importantly, she shared with me that she was given “Right or wrong, good or bad is merely a judgment based on perception.” Last night at the “I Am Bright Light Seminar” I said those exact words. I want to rejoice with her and all of you that you are all starting to do your own work, grasping and joyfully celebrating the power that you are.  I cam forward and claimed that I want “Bright Light” to be on the New York Times Bestseller list! If enough of us get the word out this is possible! By stating that it represents to the universe that I’m willing to come forward and claim my power. A lot of people pull back their energy when we think the things we want are too big. We must hold onto the knowing that with the one energy and us working together, all things are possible. We must know that and be the creation of that.

** NUGGETS OF CREATION FROM THE SHOW **
·      Our personal inner children are having problems communicating with us right now, because they are still scared. Any communication issues that you are having with your actual children is them responding to the fear they are sensing in your inner child.
·      A lot of the children coming into the world now are coming in with the knowing, the power and the truthfulness we are all seeking. We take them out of their power with our own fear, so they are in reaction to having to deal with our fears.
·      The reality is that our beliefs will keep creating what our beliefs are telling us. If we are continually looking to be healed we never are.
·      You must come forward and say what you want. Your fear is keeping your light smaller. Your knowingness is saying, “Shine your light! Shine it brightly!”
·      I am a light that everybody responds to and pays attention to. That is my creation of me. My I Am presence is such a light in this world that people pay attention to and acknowledge me in everyway.
·      Choose NOW! Choose the JOY NOW!! Create it NOW!! This is the moment to be your joy, be your creation, and be your power! NOW!
·      Peace and power are the same because you have conquered your fears. Power is the highest form of spirituality that we can experience right now, if we define it through love. I AM Peace and Power. I have conquered my fears. I am in Unconditional Love. That is my direction, my choice and my clear decision in my life, in this moment now.
·      In every subject of your life you are the creation of you as harmony. I know that my light shines so brightly in the power that I am that everything that I stand for is so clearly energetically presented to the world that they get it, in harmony.
·      The bigger my light is, the brighter my light is, and the more joyful and powerful my light is the safer and securer I am in this world. Everyone loves me, honors me, protects me, cherishes me and acknowledges me as I do myself.
·      Being in the moment, processing and letting go is the “new beginning”. If we’re not conscious in every moment, you’re stuck in the old energy and out of the knowing that the new beginning, the new healing and the new energy is here.
·      Choosing Joy is very different than choosing to not look at something so you can try and be happy. Embrace everything, acknowledge everything, feel everything and know that it’s all a part of the good of you.

Love yourself, Love yourself, and Love yourself. Check out www.iamdeewallace.com
I love you and I can feel your love for me. Thank you for taking this Bright Light out and for sharing it with the world!

To hear the show in its entirety go to http://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/54004/directing-energy-part-42

Tune in for the next Live Show at www.voiceamerica.com


No comments:

Post a Comment