You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Enigma Of Osama Bin Laden and Us

I feel compelled to write this, and even as I do I am wondering where the channel will take me.
As I sat watching the President's statement with millions across America, I could feel the two sides, the duality,if you will, of me. Part of me was yelling inside, " Yes! We got him" while the other part was quietly pulling me back reminding me that celebrating murder is never the answer. It was true, there was relief. But it was also true that there was a deeper knowing that this afforded me the opportunity to define me. To walk my talk, as they say.
As I sat there experiencing these two sides of me, I wondered if this was a metaphor for the light and the.....well, dark. Let me quickly state that I don't believe in the dark side. But I sure as hell believe in the light being covered up.
When I taught the last I Am Webinar on Success, I was literally told to use the word "devil" which I fought to the last moment. It reminds me of the fire and brimstone B.S. that so affects the word in a limiting way with fear and smallness.  But I follow the voice.
So I explained that the reason most of us block success is that we are taught that IF we really do create miracles, we must be about the devil's work, because only God can do that.
At the break, a young man came up and explained that the original meaning of "devil" was: anything that gets in the way of the light."
Holy Hell.
So that's why. You gotta love the Voice.
And Osama bin Laden definitely got in the way of the light. He created all kinds of horrific scenarios that allowed us to keep ourselves locked in fear, and out of our knowing. And because of that, I am glad that he has been removed so the light can shine more clearly again.
But at the same time, I know unconditionally that when I celebrate and cheer for murder in any form, it affects MY light. And makes me realize the challenge in walking the talk of unconditional love.
I choose to stand by my knowing that Unconditional Love is what it is about. And if I want to reclaim,renew, and celebrate the light of me, that is what I must practice.
And so I agree with myself to celebrate that the light is brighter today because of his absence, while knowing that I also celebrate the unconditional love that will create a world where there are no Osama's holding back the light. The day we don't allow anything to affect the light of who we are.
I am looking to the day when an energy like bin Laden's  doesn't create the fear we live in, or the release of it. Because we will be, unconditionally and completely, the masters of our own fate and the creators of our own will.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Ms. Wallace,
    Please forgive me for being, “off topic” here, but I didn’t know another way to directly contact you. I just wanted to say a few things that I couldn’t when I ran into you in Vons last Saturday. I was the man in the baseball cap and Hawaiian shirt who accosted you in the produce department. LOL.
    I was so surprised to see your lovely face in my grocery store that all I could get out of my mouth was what an incredible actor I think you are and what a profound gift and talent you possess. I didn’t want to intrude upon you further. But I left the store that day feeling like I had let a chance go by.
    I have admired your great ability for so long. I too am an actor, my career is primarily voice work but I’ve done stage and TV and Film. I studied with Charles Nelson Reilly (another student of Uta Hagen, like you) and gained an appreciation for the art of acting that is lost on so many “show biz” people today.
    I say this to let you know that my love of your work and appreciation for your profound gift comes from a place of true appreciation of the art that you have mastered. The art of acting. Your work is never untruthful. It is always rich and deep and layered with textures. Had the academy been able to pull their collective heads out, and recognized work in “horror” movies, your work in Cujo was beyond award caliber. I’d love to see Meryl try that in a hot Pinto. She’d not touch your performance. It must have been exhausting for you, but my God, WHAT a magnificent result. Transcendent.
    And can we talk about you in that movie booth with ‘the killer’ in The Howling? Again your work was seamless and invisible and MAGIC, just magic.
    I could go on, and on and on. Performance after performance. But I’ve gone on long enough here.
    It was such an honor and pleasure to see you in person and be able to “briefly” say how much I admire your profound talent. And now to say here what I couldn’t among the vegetables….
    THANK YOU Ms. Wallace for the monumental pleasure you have given me by sharing your exceptional talent. Thank you for the hours of joy in watching; not only a beautiful lady, but one hell of a Thespian, knock performance after performance right out of the park.
    Thank you.
    My best (and a secret hope to run into you again around the cabbage),
    S. Scott Bullock
    blottoclucks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dee,
    I listen to you every time you are visiting Jennifer's Healing with the Master's and I am resonating with all the things you say.
    I would like to ask you regarding the subject you mention above,killing of Osama Bin Laden. From the beginning of the media announcing the information about that - I had the feeling that something is not right. I do not believe that that was true information, I have the feeling that from some reason it was fake, that Bin Laden was not there, that all this thing was one big lie from the government. I know that you with your abilities can "see more", ask for true information, at least for confirmation, if all those things that media give us about Bin Laden and 9/11 are true? I am confused, that's why I would love to hear your opinion about that.
    With many blessing!
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I appreciate you. xo

    ReplyDelete