You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

TRUST

I guess I should start by thanking you for trusting that I am ever going to write another blog! I have been traveling and speaking non-stop and during the course of those travels, learning alot about trusting....me. When you give up that old paradigm of rules and regulations and the way we have "assessed" who we are in the social stratosphere of definitions, you really have to trust the Voice.  If you don't know the Voice is you, it can get confusing, which makes you move out of trust and then you don't trust the truth that you are hearing. Damn.
None of this surprises me since the webinar tomorrow night is on Trust, and the clarification and expansion of understanding of the subject up for discussion on any particular webinar always bombards me with lessons before the day. This was merely intensified this time because there was so much action I was taking in speaking and teaching that made me literally walk through the challenge of it all.
I had to trust that I could even energetically handle flying to Fayetteville Arkansas to be the keynote for the fabulous Delores Cannon, then leave the next morning at the crack of dawn to be with Robin Rose at the equally amazing Lightworkers Conference in Ft. Lauderdale, speak again, teach two VERY intense workshops and fly home today.  I started to go into those old beliefs about my energy being limited and then I remembered that I Am Energy, so I must have enough of it!! So I decided to trust that my clear direction of joyous abundant energy was the Truth of who I Am and directed it to be so. And it was.
Then the Voice kept gently urging me that I really had to bring forth the message that we are God. I argued. Maybe this wasn't the right venue to take that leap because most of the other speakers were more traditionally God centered. "That's why you're here. That's the message that needs to be heard for the quantum leap shift in consciousness." Damn again. Ponderings of whether this was the Voice or my ego kept rumbling around in my head. Funny. I don't believe in the ego. I think we use it as a big out not to take responsibility for the truth we are.  Hmmmm. Like I was doing right then. I don't believe in the ego but it was sure convenient to use it as an excuse not to step up to the plate. OK. I'll speak my truth. Trust.
What was amazing was that everyone so WANTED TO HEAR THAT. They wanted someone to give them permission to claim THEIR truth that is THE truth. I felt like the guy who had run the first four minute mile. Now everyone could.  The feedback was nothing short of empowering.  But the empowerment came from TRUSTING myself, the truth I heard and the action I took.  And the interesting thing is, now I trust myself more. I guess that is what they mean when they say jump and the net appears. To know more trust, you have to trust.
Trust yourselves, guys. Go for the gold. Run the mile. Live your truth. Be the authentic powerful person you are, and are meant to be. The world is waiting for you to run.To create. To empower. To love. On your mark, get set, go!
Blessings,  Dee    

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Dee! Perfect as always!!!
    Much love,
    Karen
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching up! Thanks for the reply. xoxo Dee

    ReplyDelete