You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

CONSISTENCY

I AM getting ready to head back to L.A. after speaking in Andover with Dolores Cannon and then coming to Denver for INATS and the signing at the Tattered Cover Bookstore. It has been another whirlwind tour. I am excited about getting home.
I am also tracking a very familiar "feeling" within me, and it feels like " can I expect it to all keep going?" It's crazy. I have all the proof in the world that I am a super-fab creator. The last few months have reaped enormous rewards and opportunities and money from the most unexpected places. I mean, after the last six months I should KNOW. And I do. And yet that damn old pattern of waiting for the other shoe to drop is "there", lurking in the background.
 So, I do the work. I intend to really know and release what this is about. Because the knowing place is so much better than the doubting place. Annoying.
 So I am claiming the LightEnergy of Clarity and Balance around all of this. And I find out that it is a "residue" of past energy hanging in my energy field. It's no longer a part of me, but still there enough to pull my focus .I claim the statement again till I feel it dissipate and then I invoke the Golden Light ( it consumes all the dead stuff). It's now gone from my field. So what do I want? " I Choose that I consistently and consciously create me, my good, my abundance, my money, my health, my divine relationships and my success every moment of every day. I Am the expansion of the One in all things. And so it is. It's done."
Basically, I chose to adopt a new thought. An unlimited thought: great creation of all good happens in each moment forever.Wow. The possibilities are endless.
We are all endless possibility. But we have to KNOW that and CLAIM/DIRECT that in our energy. Then we are  God: endless creators of love and joy through choice.  Blessings, Dee

1 comment: