You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Saturday, June 18, 2011

RESPONSIBILITY

I probably shouldn't write this right now, but I'm going to. You should never create when you are in reaction to something, because.....well, then you are not in the space of creation. The reaction kind of cancels that out. So I am taking a moment to breathe. Ommmmmm. Channel. Balance. OK
Why the hell do people think they can create when they can't even be responsible for their decisions, their commitments and, ergo, their lives? I mean, don't we think the Universe GETS THAT?  " Hi, Universe, send me some money."  "Excuse me," the Universe replies, " Aren't you the one that never pays that bill on time, says you'll be somewhere and then cancels, and promises yourself to loose weight and then doesn't take any steps to create that?  Hmmm, maybe next time when you've learned responsibility. Then you can take care of your responsibility of the creation of bigger fish in your frying pan."
Geez. It's so simple. We have heard it a million ways: As within, so without/ Be the change you want to see in the world/ As you sew, so shall you reap. Be responsible to your word, and the world responds to your word. I mean, really, it's a no brainer.
So I want the people to say no when they have no intention of showing up in the first place. I want to hear I'm not right and there's no chance in hell of me booking the part instead of bringing me in to " honor my years in the business". I want to hear the highest truth from my spiritual teachers instead of yet another watered down version of hope around self creation. It's...well, bullshit. And we are not going to create this new world of new, unlimited thought with the bullshit that created the lack of authenticity that permeates this one.

Sorry, but my Baptist preacher is on the pulpit and I think he's right. Show up or sit down. That's my motto. And those of  us still standing will support the authentic power of responsibility till everyone else gets their head out their you-know-what and moves into the authentic power that truthfulness to your word creates. Show up like the heroes you are guys. Come through. Be accountable. The world needs you.
Blessings, Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment