You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Conscious Creation ~ Directing Energy Part 43 ~ Recap ~ May 26, 2011


Good Morning all you amazing, fabulous, incredible, magnificent and very, very sexy people! Here I am in New York with my beloved soul mate and big brother Denny in the other room. I taped Good Morning America and hope to be able to report that it will air in the next few days. Thank you so much to everyone for all of the support. I appreciate all of you who are Face Booking, blogging about it, sharing it with a friend. Thank you so much. Thank you for being the community that walks their talk and comes forward to ask for what they want.

I got an email about how we hadn’t been directing our energetic centers to be open and balanced, the hara line to be straight strong and through the I.D. point, the pituitary and pineal to be open, all of those things that we used to say. We haven’t been saying them because we thought they were included in the two new statements. When I tested it I got that it’s included if you hold the intention that it is. Again, we’re the creation of us, if we just say the statement without being conscious about what we’re holding around it then those physical things are not automatically put into place. I have a new statement for you today because our work is about continual expansion and growth into unlimited thought, so it has to be always changing and re-defining itself.  

If you’re feeling lost, alone and panicked right now and it’s a feeling that you sorta kinda know, but are not sure what it’s about, know you’re in good company. I’ve been walking through this for a couple weeks. When I sat down to do the work, it was really about being left behind. Isn’t that interesting with all the rapture stuff that’s been going on? If we have a fear or belief that its even possible that we could be left behind, the more we move into the expansion and the power of the light that we are, the more that belief has to surface.  It’s got to surface and the only way it can do that is for us to feel it. If you’re feeling the panic of being alone, left behind, deserted, I’m not going to get there, etc. We are coming together today to create a new thought.  Everything is about allowing yourself to move into new thought, have a blank page where you get to write the possibilities.

You are the God of your energy that must direct that energy into the creation of the world of you.  If you can’t put yourself into the story of God, go to yourself as the world and the story God is creating. God said, “Let there be Light.” You are that light. If you are the light of everything, it’s not impossible for you to be left behind, abandoned, etc.

I am the light energy of freedom, unlimited new thought, and the creation of ease, effortlessness and joy in everything that I am focused on.  What does the Book of Mormon have to do with this? I finally saw the play last night and why we have been directed to it became clear last night.  Ultimately what its about is that the only way we can truly save ourselves is to let go of all the rules, all the regulations, all the ways we’ve been told it has to be done. That’s the only way we can realize new thought. The people in Japan and Joplin, MO have been forced to let everything go due to natural disasters. Can we let go of those definitions and know through choice that we create from our own blank page and not rely on a natural disaster to force us to do it?


NUGGETS OF CREATION FROM THE SHOW

·      You can manipulate the energy towards healing and wellness, or you can manipulate it towards illness and disease.
·      We are choosing to be the light energy of trust around the blank page of knowing that we are entering into an era of our own divine creation.
·      We’re being challenged right now to practice the muscle of holding the focus of the new thought, instead of using the new thought and then falling back into the old stuff. Hold the joy, the focus and the claim and let it go! Trust that something better is being created for you!
·      Our job is not to question why, it’s to DO, CREATE and LIVE IN THE JOY!
·      I am the light energy of clarity and being totally understood in this world.
·      We are choosing to let go now of all experiences that are based on previous thought. Claiming I am the light energy of freedom and unlimited thought that create my life right now, in this moment.
·      The alien energy is coming forward to help us in everyway. Another term for “alien energy” is unlimited thought.  Another word for unlimited thought is God.
·      Please come forward and claim that the collective consciousness is ready, willing, able and excited about creating itself from unlimited thought, with the blank page of possibility. So it is.
·      Around not letting go; I am the light energy of freedom, clarity and allowing. I choose to let go of all rules, regulations, thoughts, beliefs, fears, genetic, ancestry, lineage in my personal family and the family of man that is in the way anywhere of my unlimited thought and the creation of all possibility in my life.
·      We don’t have to create polarities anymore, we can simply write on our blank pages, I am Joy, I am Freedom, I am Abundance, I create my world from the total and complete focus on the creation that I want.
·      The money systems are changing, weather systems are changing, can we move into the freedom of just accepting this and allowing it to happen, instead of trying to save the old?
·      Within me, my light is the balance of masculine, feminine and child. As I send my light out to join with all light it stays in balance consistently (of masculine, feminine and child) within the electromagnetic whole of the whole. I am whole. I am the brain of the all. I am God. I am the light. 
·      I am the light energy and the creation of me. I am the creation of my security and safety in this world as I radiate my light out and share it in the most magnificent way possible.
·      I can open to God in this physical body and literally live heaven on earth in your physical body. You do not have to leave to create the heaven we crave.

I love you guys, send out love to all people who are ready to know unlimited thought and clarity that I am the light energy of me; I am the light energy of love and God. I love you guys! Love yourself so much you can’t stand it!

To listen to the entire show go to http://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/54017/directing-energy-part-43

Or Join us LIVE every THURSDAY at 8:00 am Pacific Time at http://www.voiceamerica.com


1 comment:

  1. Denny's there! Say hi to him for me. Caught the GMA. You were on fire, girlfriend! And who's your "beloved soul mate?" You wrote in the book that it was Chris.

    P.S. You need to come for an overnight visit before September. I'm moving into a tiny but adorable new place.

    ReplyDelete