You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Success and the Light

Tomorrow I give a two hour webinar, live and over the internet, on the I Am Principle and Success.  It has been an interesting journey exploring this subject that I have always felt eludes me in life, and waiting with anticipation for what " The Voice" in the channel has to say. I have been really surprised.
I think the biggest aha was that my career fell off after E.T. because I was afraid of Success. I wasn't in fear of GETTING successful. I was a tenacious little actress who reveled in showing those midwest naysayers that I could do it. But man, once I got there, all those beliefs about the rich and famous came flooding into my subconscious and I created all of them in living color. Damn those Kansas legacies.
We were always the "good, humble" people. "They" were always the rich and popular. It is still an enigma to me how I could be cheerleader and Homecoming Queen and still not feel popular. Whatever, right? At all costs I couldn't experience my greatness and success because then I would be one of "them": rich and popular and, ergo, not good. So when the mega success of E.T. hit, I couldn't own being one of "them" anymore than I could when I had that little fake crown on my head out on the football field in '66. I shut off the light of me and just got by, not very happily, I might add, for the next twenty years. And then, I asked for my light back, the healing work began, and I wrote a book called Conscious Creation which led to this book, Bright Light.
So the Voice tells me that one thing I have to be sure to cover tomorrow evening at Spiritworks in Burbank from 7-9 is that the light that we are has everything to do with the success you create. The light is the very energy you create that success from--and with. When we turn our light down, we turn down self-creation.
So turn your light up, baby!  Say adios to all the people,places and things you have been blaming for the non-creation of you, and use your light to heal and create the story of you today. Scrunch the playdough of whatever you don't like as you up in a ball and create a new reality. Shine your light, baby. And the world shines with you!  Blessings, Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment