You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Change of Light

Hi Fabulous People!

As you know, when the greatest challenges head us face on, if we look away from the poop and find the pony we are free to take the ride of our lives. And I have.

The books release date and the "failure" of trusted people to produce promises brought up all my walls that I run into often when it appears things are "falling apart." I hit it, crumbled, and went directly to the flushing toilet of despair. Fortunately, the beloved people who work with me are so in tune with the work, that they lovingly reminded me that I wasn't doing what I write about in Bright Light.  I was giving my light away. Agagin. I had once again been given the opportunity to practice what I know and what I want you all to know:  nothing and no one can dim your light. Only you react and let it happen instead of choosing to keep creating.

Again, I got to choose to shine despite all. Again, I got to experience the high and power of joyfully reclaiming me....shining as the love I am.
And this brought in new information around the understanding of how we use the light we are to create us, and therefore, the world we live in. I will discuss this more in detail on tomorrow's show ( you can always get it in the archive), but in a nutshell, it is information about our light, the light, and NEW light, and also pertinent information on healing the body. That has been a focused intention of mine for some time.
We heal ourselves with the light we are. The first words the Voice ever said to me when I was on the floor that night was, " Use the light within you to heal E.T." And I am passing on to you:  use the light that you are to heal and create the new light of you.

Again, I really didn't understand how important Bright Light was going to be in this day and time.  It is an idea whose time has come. Blessings, Dee

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, my friend. I wonder if I'll be getting a certain book for my birthday. Hint, hint... :)

    ReplyDelete