You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Conscious Creation: Directing Energy Part 38 Show Recap

Thursday April 21, 2011


Hello all you fabulous, amazing, magnificent, incredible, wonderful, sexy, sexy people! Welcome to the blog recap for Thursdays show on the 7th Wave Network! We had an incredible time at the I AM Success Webinar last night and I hope you will all check it out when it’ s available for download in the next week or so. If you are looking for success in any area of your life, it’s a must listen!

Even more information came in at the end of the seminar when my lovely student, Emily came forth to teach the teacher when she questioned a statement I had made. I had said, “that we can’t get this, you can’t get on a deep level what we need to get to shift with our ascension and expansion with your mind.” Together with Emily and another student we discovered that we had all, literally, through our perception separated the energy that our minds are. We claimed the new statement, “I am the energy of the whole and the whole is the creation of who I am. I am divine love”, and consciously directed that within that statement we want the physical mind, not the brain, but the questioning mind, to be a contributor to the expansion and the ascension of keeping us in our knowing around what is true. I would invite you to take a moment right now and claim this for yourself.

Dolores from Wisconsin followed up from her call on Monday to ask if there was anything else she could clear surrounding being able to take her light out into the world even though she has trouble with her legs. I was compelled to remind her that we no longer clear energy, but balance it instead. But was stopped and told that we do literally have to clear the belief that we have “symptoms of ascension”. There must be a belief in place that our bodies have to suffer or pay in order to expand and ascend. I’m ready to give that up. When asking for discernment we found, “I’ll never be good enough, so I suffer.” Further exploration found that this wasn’t the highest belief, but we had to find that in order to get to, “Still needing to be saved.” Whether it be, needing God to save us, our saving someone else, needing your boss to save you. I tell you, we never needed anyone else to save us. Know that we can ascend, be divine love and be absolute total joy, mobility, and ease in our body, minds and souls.


TOKENS of CREATION from the SHOW!

*    You are light, your thoughts are light, everything starts out as light and then through the light of thought, the whole light is brought down and manifested into physical manifestation.
*      If you shut down your light, you shut down the very thing that you create with.
*      You can’t have success without the light. You have to be the light first and then mold that light into the direction that you want.
*      The main cause of suicide is because people cannot feel their light.
*      The main cause of fatigue is because you are fighting yourself, not allowing your light to go out into the world.
*       If we combine the light, the water and the emotion, we can create ANYTHING.
*      We hold energy in our ionospheres, auras and our energy from past lives and when something happens in this lifetime it reactivates the memories from the past life in this life. It affects the light that you are and it reactivates the emotion attached to it, so that you remember it.
*    We are taking the light that I am and directing the light, the water and the emotion that I AM to expand into acceptance. I am the light of acceptance. I am Divine Love.
*       I see with new eyes and I hear with new ears.
*       Our light is turned up and shining bright the moment that we decide that is true. When we are our brightest light the thoughts are formed automatically by the bright light that we are.
*       I let go because I am there. I let go because I am free. I let go because I am Divine Love. I let go into the light that I AM.
*    Holding a lot in our aura, ionosphere and energy systems that this is the way it has been, so this is what I have to keep creating.
*      We have separated the IAM from OUR LIGHT and OUR LIGHT is the I AM, so in our previous direction we have not been directing the light. This is why we keep holding onto the way that we were. I AM THE LIGHT THAT I AM AND ALL FOCUS, DIRECTION, CLAIM AND ACCEPTANCE THAT I HAVE EVER GIVEN OUT INTO MY BEINGNESS OR AM NOW,OR IN THE FUTURE, I AM CLEAR THAT I AM THE LIGHT DIRECTING THE LIGHT OF ME. THROUGH ALL IONOSPHERES AND BEYOND I INVOKE THE VIOLET CLAIM TO CLEAR ALL ENERGY THAT DIDN’T KNOW THAT AND REPLACE IT WITH THE CLEAR KNOWLEDGE THAT I AM THE LIGHT THAT DIRECTS THE LIGHT. I AM THE LIGHT OF DIVINE LOVE. I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.
*       Anytime we have hardship, feel abandoned, experience loss or great tragedy, from this day on, we know I experience that my light is threatened, am on tenuous ground, it’s a challenge to turn my light up AND I am knowing that my light is the creation of me. If I want to bounce back, if I want to stay in my knowing, if I want to remain whole I know that I absolutely unconditionally must choose to turn my light back up and shine it as brightly as I can. As soon as I am able to do that, I CHOOSE TO DO SO.


Please, please, joyfully spread the news about “Bright Light” which is being released on TUESDAY, April 26th this week! I’m asking for what I want and I’m asking you to help make this book an AMAZING success! Purchase it for you and a friend!

I love you, I love you, I love you! Love yourself, love yourself and love yourself more and FEEL that light!

Love you guys!
Dee


  To Check out the complete show on 7th Wave Network on Voice America follow this link!

http://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/53298/directing-energy-part-38

Tune into the next live show, Tuesday April 28th at 8:00 am PDT on VoiceAmerica.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment