You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Thursday, April 21, 2011

THE NEW LIGHT ~~ Bright Light Show Recap ~~


Bright Light Show Recap ~ THE NEW LIGHT on AwakeningZone.com               
Monday  4/18/2011


Hello all you Bright Lights! You magnificent, fabulous, incredible, sexy people! This week’s radio show on Awakening Zone was another fantastic ride!

I know that I promised to give you all the new statement and every part of the energy that it affects. I promise that this will be posted soon on my new, upcoming website, www.Iamdeewallace.com but I wanted to at least give you the new statement here.

The new statement is: I AM the energy of the whole, and the whole is the creation of who I AM. I AM Divine Love.

There are so many people experiencing overwhelm and anxiety right not, just know that we are exactly where we are supposed to be and that it is very important for all of us to hold the balance for the rest of the collective.

I want to share with you an example of a call!

Our First Caller Mary Anne brought in some amazing information that tied into the theme of The New Light in such a beautiful way. Mary Anne felt that she has a great meta-physical and spiritual life, yet is hampered by a condition in her legs that doesn’t allow her to joyfully ride her bike.

When asking for discernment I was led to “Jesus Christ” and I asked Mary Anne what that meant to her. Mary Anne said that Jesus Christ resonates with her from her Catholic background but she also considers him source energy in her life now. These two facets of Jesus Christ are competing with each other. The Jesus Christ that was crucified on a cross is competing with the spirituality of the one-ness of energy that we know now.

We don’t have to suffer to take a bike ride. We don’t have to suffer to be in the joy and abundance and health that we want in our lives. There are no more dualities, but only one-ness of health, wellness, abundance, energy and movement moving forward.

I Am the One-Ness of the Light that I AM.

This is a perfect example of the New Light. We have to let go of the old ideas, the old idea of Jesus crucified on a cross, of all the vestiges of the old, heavy, victim-ness stuff that we are all holding onto. 

Nuggets of LIGHT from the show!

*    *  I created this work and this healing information so all of you could heal yourself. It’s time for you all to come forward for yourself and start healing on your own. Do the work yourself. No one else can do it for you.
*        
           *  We can all be comfortable where we are, knowing that we are directing and guiding energy, but we still have to take an active role in our lives, here in the physical realm.
*    
      * You are the only one who can choose to turn your light back up after you’ve allowed someone else to dim it. I AM the shining Brightly of my bright light and I’m taking that light out into the world.
*    
      * You are the savior of yourself; you’re the director of your own energy.
*    
      * Other energy is in the perfect place they are supposed to be in, it’s not for you to judge, they are allowing you to grow by leaving your judgment behind. These people serve you really well if you allow yourself to get the lesson. Choose to let go of our judgment about ourselves and others. EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING, INCLUDING OURSELVES IS IN THE DIVINE RIGHT PLACE.
*    
      * If you are holding that the definition of success is to NOT create success, you will find yourself in an anxious state because your soul knows the opposite truth.
*     
      *  I AM THE ENERGY OF THE WHOLE AND THE WHOLE IS THE CREATION OF WHO I AM, I AM DIVINE LOVE, I AM SUCCESS.
*    
      * You CANNOT create what you want if your light is dimmed. ALL THINGS ARE FORMED INTO MANIFESTATION from the LIGHT!
*    
       * I am the balance of the light that I AM. I claim the new statement and everything that is built into it around the balance of the LIGHT.
*    
       * I am the balance of the light of the water that I AM.
*    
       * You NEVER ever, even for people that you love, give up your light.
*    
       * When we stop asking and claiming what is rightfully ours, the love, the support, the abundance from the world, we dim our light . . . and when we dim our light we can’t create the love, the support and the abundance from the world. 
*    
       * I am the Bright Light shining brightly asking for everything that I want from this world. I deserve it and its mine. So it is.
*    
       * We are claiming divine love in relationships, money, health, wellness and success.
*        
       * OPEN YOUR HEART AND FEEL THE GREATEST LOVE YOU CAN EXPERIENCE as you CLAIM YOUR BRIGHT LIGHT, as you’re CLAIMING THAT I DESERVE TO CREATE THIS MAGNIFICENCE IN MY LIFE, because you are MAGNIFICENT.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the amazing information that YOU all brought forth during this show!

My great prayer, claim and joy is that you live this week in the divine, fabulous, amazing love that you are. Shine that light, love yourself, love your light, love yourself, love yourself, LOVE YOURSELF!!!

Love you guys,
DEE!

Catch the full show at http://www.awakeningzone.com/Episode.aspx?EpisodeID=212

And the next show, Monday April 25, 2011 at 5:00 PM Pacific Time at www.awakeningzone.com



2 comments:

  1. Such perfect timing!!! - imagine that?! lol : )

    Easter week - Easter Sunday held such beliefs for so many of us for so many years, generations, lifetimes upon lifetimes... that we had to suffer to be born again.

    Blessings to you Dee for receiving the information and giving it to us. Recigive in it's purest form!!!

    We have the CHOICE to be The New Light right now......or not.

    "I AM THE ENERGY OF THE WHOLE AND THE WHOLE IS THE CREATION OF WHO I AM, I AM DIVINE LOVE, I AM SUCCESS."

    How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I leeson that! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete