You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I cannot tell you the freedom and creation of staying/choosing happiness and holding your focus.  It has been demonstrated and acknowledged several times this week in my life and others.

Think of it as choosing who you want to be/how you want to think/what actions you want to take in your relationship with the world. NO MATTER WHAT happens, are you willing to choose the happier thought, take the more loving action, be the creation that you want the rest of the world to be?

I have been tested on many different levels these last two weeks. I chose to think the best, hold the love, and keep creating me as happiness and freedom. And things turned around almost miraculously. Look at it this way: at least you will live your life being joyous. Not too bad a creation.

Some of the tests were personal, some were professional. All of them threatened my personal definition of success in the world. But I know I am worthy. I know I am determined to BE the light I Am. Let's stand together to insist within ourselves that our flippin lights are going to be turned up--and stay up--by our magnificent selves. Cause baby, no one else can be the light we are--but us. Whoo-peeeeee Blessings, Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment