You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Friday, February 25, 2011

Keeping the Focus

Let me tell you what's going on before you commit hari-cari. It's an exciting--yet frustrating time for all of us, because we keep looking for/at the result instead of staying in the moment we are creating. That simply keeps giving us the experience of " I never have what I want," and then we keep reaffirming that creation---which is what we don't want to do. What we WANT is to always stay in creation. And to do that we have to hold our focus.

That means that no matter what happens, we choose to bring our focus back to the creation of the Self. What do most of us want to create the experience of?  Freedom/joy/love/peace/bliss.  Soooooooooo, when shift happins and those old beliefs come up around, " See, no matter what I do..." and "Nothing I try..." and "Just when I had a little saved...", you adamantly and joyfully acknowledge those pesky little thoughts and redirect them to what you want: freedom,joy, peace/bliss,love.  Anything within yourself or anything that happens outside of yourself that wants to pull your focus from that, you choose to direct back to what you want.

I will NOT feell bad/angry/disillusioned.  I CHOOSE to be and experience freedom/love/joy/bliss.  I keep my focus on that--NEVER WATCHING OR WEIGHING RESULTS--and create my life in each moment of now.

I promise you. Life will be created in an entirely different way.  Hugs, Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment