You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Creation of You


Most of us just don't "get" the most important aspect of the creation process:  it's us.  We are the first creation we have to create, and then everything else becomes created from that. We have shifted our attention to the things we are creating to see if we are creators, instead of knowing we are and then creating from there. If you are judging money, or people who have it, you are judging the part of you that wants money. That equals no money.

If you are holding beliefs that relationships have hurt you in the past, the fear of creating that again is holding relationships away from you. When you are focused on FIXING the disease, you are not focused on the health you are asking to be.

When we create ourselves in peace and harmony with all things we desire, then we open ourselves up to the endless possibilities of bringing those things to us. But the ultimate goal is to create ourselves as peace, harmony and love and FREEDOM. Then all things resonate with that.
Create yourself first.   

Blessings, Dee

1 comment:

  1. Dee, I love your light. I met you several years ago. Since then, I have had the honor of studying acting with you and I have been blessed in many ways by your healing work. I am definitely a better person for having known you. Thank you for being "DEE" and thank you for inspiring me to love being "MELINDA". We are a couple awesome chicks...don't ya think?!! I am so excited to follow your blog. I LOVE YOU!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete