You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Monday, March 7, 2011

You're God. Period.

OK guys. I know there is resistance. I know all that genetic indoctrination and life teaching is yelling out in your subconscious: DON'T YOU DARE.  But the collective is ready. Not only are we ready, but finally willing and able. We know we are worthy to claim the God We Are. We know we have to take the responsibility for our own creation and not point the finger at "them" for keeping us down, and at God for not coming through.  We are, indeed, the God we have been praying to to deliver us. When the majority of the collective comes together in the security of this choice ( and we are still dealing with the security of it all) the world will shift dramatically. As it has begun. Egypt is a prime example of masses saying: We Have a Voice.

Let us all choose, decide and claim in this moment of now, that we come forward and direct the energy of the I Am Presence that we are to be  freedom, joy and unconditional love. To BE It. That everything within us is in harmony and peace and grace with the power of self creation AS those things. We are not waiting one more minute. We are not " waiting for the world to change". We ARE the change. As within, so without. The world mirrors what we are, and we magnetize that and magnify it out into the world. A wonderful dance of recigive: giving and receiving in the same moment. Like a great hug, it happens simultaneously for all.

We are the second coming. We are the collective energy that will be the One energy to create the new thought of the new world from the new us.We are it. Claim it. Be it. Live it. Create it. We are magnificent beings of light. Shine brightly.  Love, Dee

1 comment:

  1. It feels so easy when we are all on a call with you or viewing a workshop together - the energy feels so strong and gives me such confidence.

    Then in life I find it harder to feel so empowered when not in the company of 'like minded' people. I find it harder to shine my "bright light" at those times.

    I want it to be FUN and EASY!!! (and so it is!)

    I was just in this moment inspired to carry Bright Light with me wherever I go - an instant beautiful reminder that I AM Divine Love in the essence of Karen and I can let my light shine it's beautiful brightness no matter what or whom surrounds me. It is as you would say - my choice!
    Thanks for BEing beautiful YOU!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete