You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Friday, March 18, 2011

Information re: Radiation‏



My Beautiful People:

This statement came in to hold the balance in all areas re:  the radiation, (personally, for the earth, for the water, for the atmosphere and beyond.)

It is vitally important we BE the Balance.

Know you are claiming this genetically (meaning from the point of existence), ancestrally, for all lineage, in all time and space and in all dimensions.

"I AM the Peace of all Understanding that creates me as the God I AM.

I Invoke the Rays/Flames/Lights through the ionosphere and beyond."


This is also the balancing statement that transmutes sickness to wellness in all areas.

Please hold this claim in your consciousness.
Blessings,

Dee

 * This is not medical advice but an energetic healing statement.

1 comment: