You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Sunday, September 18, 2011

~ Conscious Creation with Dee Wallace Show Recap ~ September 15, 2011 ~




Good morning all you amazing, fabulous, incredible, magnificent and incredibly sexy people! Hi! OMG! I hope some of you joined us last night on the free webinar about reclaiming your power after any kind of loss. The information and the clarity that came through was just brilliantly awesome. A lot of people really put together more clarity and figured out how things were falling out for them. It will be available on iamdeewallace.com very shortly so please check it out if you feel called too.
            This information just literally came in as I was trying to figure out what this little, tiny, itty bitty little funk I was in was about. The highest information I’ve gotten right now is that when we are claiming things we need to put the feminine first. The idea, the instinct, the divine inspiration is first in the line up and then we go to the masculine, we go to our minds, our knowingness and we direct ourselves to whatever we have to do.
            Last night I gave everyone a very valuable exercise on re-claiming their power. It occurred to me as I was doing that exercise last night and bringing my power back that it didn’t balance. They took me to number 17 on the first of the 5 sheets that I work with.  (If you’re interested in getting the sheets you must do the Balance podcast that is on the webinar page. It would be out of integrity to not teach you how to use them first.) Anyway, I went to number 17, which is, I am holding polarities and opposites.  What I got was that giving my power away is my definition of power. Holy hell. I don’t want that one anymore and I know you don’t either. So, why would we have a belief and a commitment that giving our power away is our definition of power?  Back in the sandbox, we know that power is love and love is power and the first thing we are taught is that you should give your power of what you want away so that people will love you.  Get out of the sandbox, share your toy, and don’t speak up for what you want. We’re giving our power away through the socialization of us and then we give our power away without even knowing that we did it.  That then becomes a collapsed definition of what power is. What do we want to know? We want to know that being the power that I am, knowing the power that I am, experiencing the power that I am is the true highest definition for me of my power. I don’t give it away but I radiate out the power of my light.
            Another thing that is up big time is that we are all moving back into knowing and choosing to be in our power, now we must work on radiating our light out. A lot of us are being called to do a particular something and you must do it. This is also our definition of love. God is love and God is power, so if we believe must give away our power to be powerful we will also define love as giving our power away. How that looks is, we are living with our significant other that we love and they do or say something to lessen our power and if we’re not conscious we allow it. Ultimately, you will end up resenting the person you are giving your power to. We are claiming I am freedom, divine love, bliss, harmony and balance around all of this. I am radiating my true light, love and power out to the world. This is answering a lot of your questions about why you’ve created what you wanted but its not happening in the way you want it to. You’re holding your light very close to you and you have to radiate it out. We don’t want to work with someone who doesn’t KNOW.
~ NUGGETS OF CREATION FROM THE SHOW ~
·      I am divine love. I am claiming, I am my hope, I am adequate in this world, I am my own health and I support and accept myself on every level.
·      We are here to play around with energy so lighten up and start playing!
·      I direct my pituitary and pineal glands to open wide and receive all of the light and all of the knowledge.
·      Let’s entertain a new belief, that we hear everything that we want to hear, the peace, the river, the flow, we are the flow, even in the midst of a busy world. Gone are the days when you have to get quiet to hear, you only have to ask.
·      We’re being invited to adopt a new attitude of ease, effortlessness and joy. We’re there, its done, but you must hold the perception of yourself of being there and being done.
·      I have a flippin’ new attitude, I am the new attitude. I am freedom, joy, bliss, peace, unconditional love, harmony and flow in my life.
·      There is nobody and no-thing that has dominion and control over your power. When we truly know that and experience that we are not in fear.
·      Whatever you gave your power to focus on and consciously know that we are the illusion that created this false belief. I am coming forward to consciously state I am taking my power back from this now. I feel the power surging through my body and I consciously state that I am the consciousness that creates me as the creator that I am. I choose to create this energy now in love, joy, knowing, unconditional love, freedom, bliss and creation. So it is.
·      If you are not consciously directing your perception of the energy then you can be affected by other energy. Energy has to move and it needs direction, so if you’re not directing it someone else has to.
·      Can we shift our attitudes, intention and perception around 9-11 from we will never forget to I will never forget and in not forgetting I will know that all my focus is on joy, peace, brotherhood and unconditional love for all men? That shifts the whole thing.
·      If you’re directing two opposite things and both are in play you end up in purgatory and create nothing.

We are all coming forward to know that I am the consciousness that creates safety in my life and I am taking back my power from anything, beliefs, and people, anything that has happened to me that has given me the illusion that I am not the safety that I am. I love you. I never have enough time with you! Love yourself, love yourself, love yourself more and acknowledge how magnificent you are! See you on Monday!


To listen to the show every Thursday morning live at 8:00 PM Pacific time visit:

To listen to this show in its entirety click here: http://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/56233/directing-energy-part-58

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powerful reminders,and as always-PERFECT timing! Love you DEE.. ღ

    ReplyDelete