You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Friday, September 2, 2011

~ Bright Light with Dee Wallace Show Recap ~ August 29, 2011 ~


Hello all you amazing, fabulous, incredible, magnificent and VERY sexy people! OMG! I didn’t sleep all night and its not because I had jury duty today, it’s because of all of the information that was coming in. This is going to be a really, really, really important show, so put down your stuff and focus. This show is called, “You and the atmosphere”. It’s called that because I started having a lot of reaction to the news coverage to Hurricane Irene. Let me start by saying that I think it is a good thing for everyone to be prepared, but the hysteria and the drama around all of this takes everyone out of creation. So, I want to stop and ask all of you, how many of you did the work that I teach you around Irene? Ask yourself, did the fear and the drama around Irene suck you in so much that you forgot that you have something to do with the direction and the control of it? When I sat down and tested it I literally got that the atmosphere was in reaction to our fear. Fear of not being okay, fear of death, of disease, whatever. That the atmosphere was literally picking up the vibration of fear.
On my last show I talked about hope. Right now, the highest perspective of yourself that you can hold right now is that of hope. The perspective that you have of yourself is the perspective that you see the world through and therefore is the perspective that creates your life. If you buy into the fear and the drama of Irene, you are adding to the creation of Irene. This is interesting, because when I tested the earthquakes in D.C. I got that it was the break, severance, and the literal physical break of energy between the two parties. When I test that now I get a no. It’s what the two parties represent. One party represents creation and the other party represents the hindrance of creation. I won’t get into which party is which.  You don’t think I know this sounds far out? We have to move into unlimited thought around all of this right now.
There is a bunch of stuff going on, tsunamis and earthquakes, and its all our stuff. It’s the energetic representation of all of our stuff. The highest thing you can do right now is to raise your consciousness. How do you do that? You take responsibility. You call it good and you direct the energy like you know how to do. You choose to see it through the perspective that there is a lesson and a gift here. In all of this shit, there has to be a pony. That is the best and highest work that you can do right now. Choose to see the good and choose to know the possibility. You have to trust that the energy is responding to you. The minute you move into fear, you stop creating. Right now, fear and knowing are pretty equal out in the world.  So, if you’re not consciously creating your life you will easily fall into fear.

~~ NUGGETS OF LIGHT FROM THE SHOW ~~
·      The truth does not come from fear. The truth comes from enlightenment.
·      If you have the belief that you have to change to make someone happy, that’s a commitment, and you are holding the perspective that you’re not good enough the way that you are.
·      Let’s know that we don’t have to conquer anything, we simply have to create.
·      We cannot be logical anymore. This is the information that I’ve been given. Start asking for what you want and if there is any part of you that is in doubt, it will cancel it out.
·      I am in total knowing that this is possible and I deserve it.
·      If you’re feeling stuck, just know that this is an illusion you created and if you created this illusion you can bloody well create the opposite. Every single time you go alright, I’m feeling the power come back into me, I’m taking my power back from this illusion I’ve created.
·      You need to know that you are the highest answer; you are healed and so are they.
·      Anytime you think about creating anything and the doubt comes up, just stop yourself right in the moment and say,  “No! This is possible and I deserve it! Woohoo!” and the woohoo is pretty important.
·      You can’t wait for the messages to come from anywhere else but you. If the messages don’t come from you, where would they come from?
·      Any part of us that is not in full belief that a miracle is possible: I am the light energy of balance, clarity, and clearing around this. I am unlimited possibility of miracles. So it is.
·      Highest definition of Authenticity is  “We are the light that creates everything through our thoughts and our perspective of our-self”
·      What you want to consciously create is a higher vibration than you will be introduced to by watching the news. If you can hold your vibration while watching the news and stay balanced, then you can hold the balance in your life.
·      New Core Belief: Something has to energetically die before I am the power of creation.
·      No energy has to die or do anything; you simply take that energy and CREATE something else.
·      You don’t’ give power to the energy that you don’t want, only give power to the creation that you desire.
·      I choose the perspective of me is Power. I am Number One. I am creation. I am God. I am the I. I am the perspective that directs the consciousness to be unlimited power.
·      The hurricane doesn’t die off before you know you’ve been powerful in your creation.  The hurricane went the other way and was less destructive because so many of us were powerful and were the creation.
·      You creating you as the power that you are does not depend on anything, anybody or any other energy than YOU.
·      All of you are more unlimited than you were when you came on this call, or read this blog. 

I am choosing to stay in creation every moment of everyday. Let’s just take a moment and hold energetic hands, and know that we are huge support of one another’s power and miraculous creation. I open my heart to that. I claim that I am the perspective of the miraculous power that I am. I see me that way, I feel me that way, I live me that way and I experience me that way. That is my very clear and conscious direction to all energy. So it is my babies. See you on Thursday. Be well. 

To listen to the show in its entirety, please click here: http://www.awakeningzone.com/Episode.aspx?EpisodeID=463
To check out the show live, every Monday at 5 PM Pacific Time, click here: http://www.awakeningzone.com/Show.aspx?ShowID=34



No comments:

Post a Comment