You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Sunday, August 14, 2011

THE IMPORTANCE OF BALANCE AND LIVING IN THE MOMENT

My best friend died last week. While I was in Antigua. Talk about ying/yang. As I was grieving on the way home, I got an email I was hired to do a guest star part on The Office and would start Monday. I honestly didn't know whether to celebrate one moment or cry in loss the next. So I did both. I allowed myself to jump between the two worlds of despair and gratitude because, quite honestly, that's where I was: the two worlds of opposites that seem to be existing in ever-increasing heightened states right now. Have you noticed?

I keep receiving emails from clients that they have "been so balanced"  and now they "feel so UNbalanced and in angst" again. I believe it is because we erroneously think that no drama, no death, no trials and tribulations should occur now that we are fully embracing our spiritual selves in totality. And so we become fearful of all the emotions and uncontrollable rides we are being taken on right now. We judge them as "bad" and ,therefore,something to run from instead of embrace. And then we judge ourselves for seemingly loosing the balance within that we have come to know as so valuable.

But isn't it the ability to remain in balance THROUGH all these life changes that we have learned about balance in the first place?  That we can CHOOSE to grieve,laugh,spend,save,loose,win and know that it is a part of the illusion we are creating, and that we have chosen to play in all this energy and still choose to challenge ourselves in how we create the response? After all, we are the consciousness that creates the make-pretend world we are living in, no matter how real it may seem.

I know my beloved friend is not "gone."  I know that is not a truth. I know it is a truth that I can't hear that fabulous laugh again IN THE SAME WAY. But I can hear it. And I choose to hear it. I can't actually rub the lipstick off now when she gives me her big Italian hello. But I can feel the love. I can create her alive in the vibration of my choice and with an open heart of gratitude for all the times we supported each other and laughed and cried and celebrated. As tears flow while I write this, I also experience the immense love of a friendship well lived. Ying/yang. And I am balanced.    Blessings, Dee

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss Dee. Thank you for this post, it is a very important message for all of us.

    ReplyDelete