You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Thursday, July 7, 2011

"I"

There is no escaping it or getting around it. We simply MUST accept that All is One Energy . And even in that statement we are limiting the .......what?  Do we even have a word that expresses the everything?  Because the word "everything" limits whatever it is. Do we even need a word? I get we don't.  But the rules and regulations of our minds force us to look and search for a word because words give us an understanding.  And yet how do we understand something beyond what we can?
 The highest word that tests is "I".  Not even "I Am." Now that blows my mind because when I discovered  I Am I thought I had discovered the all, and that discovery pushed me WAAAAAY past my Kansas comfort zone. So now what? What the hell do we do with "I"??
 Be It.  Swear to God, those are the words I was given . Be "I". Be the authentic God Self I am. Be the Power I am. "I"....am the miracle.  Be the I of the I as I was created to be: knowing,believing, creating. The "I" is the energy!! And I am it! Wait...there is still something more to know. And that's More "I".
 Now they are giving me the scripture lesson, " Know Thyself" because to truly know yourself is to know the "I.and "I" is the only thing to know.
 It's alot to turn your brain around, huh? So,  our highest claim, mantra, focus is simply "I". The Voice says to trust and we will see.And you know me, I follow the Voice.  Blessings, Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment