You are DIVINE LOVE

You are DIVINE LOVE
Visit www.officialdeewallace.com

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bright Light with Dee Wallace ~ Show Recap ~ July 11, 2011




 Here we go all you amazing, fabulous, incredible, magnificent and very sexy people! Hi people I love! OMG! It’s good to be back. I just did Dolores Cannon’s unbelievable, empowering workshop with her this weekend in Portland and I will be with her at the upcoming one in Sedona. If you can be there, it will definitely be worth it. As you know, Dolores is one of the top past life regressers out there and she is truly amazing.

We have added the word clarity to the statement lately, so it is now; I am the light energy of balance, clarity and clearing.  You’ve got to know how important clarity is! If you’re not clear about what you want and who you are, then manifestation and creation isn’t going to happen. When I say, “You can be balanced masculine, feminine and child energy without clarity.” I get a no.  Clarity must be in place if you are to maintain the creation and the consistency of the balance of those three!

You cannot receive clarity, be clarity or experience clarity if you do not give yourself unconditional love.  If you do not give yourself unconditional love and acceptance, you are in doubt and questioning yourself, yet asking yourself to be clear while you’re doubting yourself. It can’t happen. It’s an oxymoron.  You cannot be clarity if you are out of your knowing and trust.

This little piece of political information came in; a recession is all about pulling back our power. You’ll hear me talking a lot about power. The work is taking on a WHOLE NEW DIMENSION in meaning. We are expanding our understanding of what the I AM Presence is. When we say I AM the whole NOW, we are actually limiting ourselves. Basically, the I is the greatest energy there is. So the I is the I. We are claiming and understanding that the I is the all. The “I” is much greater than the whole. And when we say, “now I am the whole” it actually negates who we are.  So, when we say, “I am” we are invoking the “I” of all energy creating with us, through us, and as us. I cannot use the word “God” because we have limited it so much, so we are going to call it the I until more understanding comes in. I know everything. I am the clarity. I am the I, and so it is.

Polarities have been coming up again and my new understanding of them is that it is okay if you have polar opposites of something, as long as they are in agreement of the same thing. So, if you’re looking in a mirror, you’re not looking at the opposite of you, you’re looking at the sameness of the agreement of your SELF. I am the I. If you look at your body as the universe, your head is the North Pole and your feet are the South Pole, both the north and the south claim that I am the I. I am clarity. I am trust. I am the love of the I that I am. So it is.





~ NUGGETS OF BRIGHT LIGHT FROM THE SHOW! ~

·      In strict religion there is no clarity. In strict religion we are inundated with doubt, especially about ourselves. When we literally go into the universe that we are, which is the I, then we KNOW, we always know.
·      Know that when you take steps to move into all of the amazing opportunities that you are seeing before you that the love of whom you are is your power and your creation. If you see it through those eyes you should feel more open energy in this moment.
·      We must listen to the voice, we must see the possibilities and we must answer the call.
·      This is the time you’ve asked for and this is the time you’ve created and if you do not move on it now, then you will have to wait and be stuck until the opportunity comes again. Is that what you want?
·      When your Hara line is out and you don’t know that you know, you can’t know that you’re clear about something, which results in you not being able to hear or take action around the things that you know.
·      Let’s balance the fear of the old negative patterns repeating themselves and returning. We are directing the light energy; I am the light energy of balance, clarity and clearing around the fear of this pattern repeating itself in anyway. I am the light. I am joy. I am the I and so it is.
·      I am the knowing of the I that I am the creation of money and I am creating me as harmony, love, joy, bliss and flow. Money has got to match that because that is who I am!
·      We are claiming around the doubt of power, I am the highest answer. I am healed. I want everything to be balanced. I am the I, so it is. 
·      Love is our power.
·      Love always binds us together.
·      When we love ourselves first we do not give ourselves up. We empower ourselves to come forward and cherish and honor ourselves in everyway. Then we can take that love to those that we love, but you never give yourself up to love. That is the old definition of disempowerment of love. The old definition has been to give your self up and give your self over to them.
·      When you’re focused on being love, giving love and expressing love you have the power to change whatever situation you find yourself in.
·      Our animals are just a reflection of us. They bring forward what we need to focus on. If we don’t love ourselves enough to be aware of what’s going on, but if something befalls our helpless animal we will look at it. I truly believe that they came in to serve us in this way.
·      When an animal finds a family that gives it unconditional love and they have that experience, it can then incarnate in the next life as a higher form.
·      You have to look at and embrace your self-judgment so you can let it go. Choose to love and support yourself on this journey as you play around with energy, because that’s all we’re doing is playing around with energy.
·      “I am the omnipresent, all-powerful protecting intelligence governing this mind and this body.” (Ramtha) We claim that and so it is. I am the creation that is always here, always present, always choosing my thoughts in my mind and my body. I govern my mind and my body and so it is.
·      We choose to unconditionally know that we do know the highest truthfulness of the love of the I that is represented on every sheet that we work with. That claim covers an unbelievable amount of information, beliefs, subject and the totality of everything that we know about the energy so far.
·      I think abundance is a word we use because we have been taught not to say what we really want. If you want money, declare and claim how much money you want.
·      The experiences of what you want do not lie outside of you. They are the creation of you as you first, and then all else harmonizes and magnetizes to you.

Let’s bring our energy together and experience the love, light and this unbelievable light of divine love that we share. That is the creation of who we are, what we want and the life that we live. I love you.

To listen to the full show click here: http://www.awakeningzone.com/Episode.aspx?EpisodeID=393

Tune in for the next live show, every Monday at 5:00 PM, Pacific Time!



No comments:

Post a Comment